My opinions and insights about the products and services I've used may save you time and trouble before you make your next purchase or help you find that book, hotel or gadget that you've been hoping to find.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

National Geographic Birds: Field Guide to North America iPhone App

Screen shot courtesy of
National Geographic
Whenever I plan to go birding, I bring along at least one field guide to help me identify the birds I might see. Sometimes, I’ll also bring along a Birding checklist or Journal in which to record the birds I might see that day. Of course, there are binoculars and a camera, perhaps a scope and a tripod… Sometimes, I start to think that it’s more about the gear than the birds. That’s why I’m excited about the new iPhone App from National Geographic.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment